Friday, November 19, 2010

Costumes for a Cause

Halloween was quite the busy holiday for me!! It was great!!

On October 30th, I was the photographer for Dehlilas Masquerade Ball, which was a fundraiser for Point Hope. That was super fun!! Here is a link to all of those pictures. Masquerade Ball Pictures.

On October 31st, was my big event. Myself and another photographer in Wentachee's Douglas County, Katie Clark Photography, had a contest of who could raise the most food to donate to the local food bank!!

I am proud to say that Katie Clark Photography raised 220 pounds of food. HOWEVER, Elaine Turso Photography raised 222 pounds of food!!

I partnered up with the City of Bremerton, who has an annual "Pumpkin Fest" combined with a food drive. I offered free 4x6 photos to anyone who donated food or provided a cash donation.

It was a fabulous and busy event and I loved seeing all of the kids dressed up in their costumes. Here are a few of my favorite costumes! To see the entire photo gallery, please click here.




Thank you for all of the contributions!! See you next year!!! (oh and Katie Clark Photography thinks that they can win next year... but I dont think so!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment