Friday, November 19, 2010

Now offering DVD Slideshows with music!!

I have gained most of my experience in sports photography simply by having children that play sports. I take pictures at their games and events. This year, I am the proud mother of a son whose team made it and won the Championships in their football division. They went undefeated the entire season. This group of 7-9 year olds played their hearts out and us parents are so very proud of them.

Not only did we all pitch in and get these awesome team picture footballs made for them, but I also decided to make a DVD slideshow complete with music and give them out to the coaches and parents.




I must apologize for the quality of this video. The DVD version is very clean, crisp, and not blurry. When it converted to a version that could be posted online, the quality was diminished.  But here is an idea of what I can do. Here is the link to the larger You Tube video

No comments:

Post a Comment